- Denial “We didn’t agree to that”
- Anger “You CAN’T have that”
- Bargaining “What if we tweaked what we have?”
- Depression “This will damage the project”
- Acceptance “FINE, we’ll hack it this once”
Get good at something. Really good. Get good at as many things as you can. Being good at one thing makes it easier to get good at other things.
Getting good at stuff takes practice. Lots and lots of practice.
Get OBSESSED. Everyone at the top of their field is ...
I’m not sure what I think about this.
>>> Σ = sum >>> Σ([1,2,3]) 6
ACL2 !> (thm (=(+ a b) (+ b a))) Q.E.D. Summary Form: ( THM ...) Rules: ((:DEFINITION =) (:EXECUTABLE-COUNTERPART TAU-SYSTEM)) Time: 0.00 seconds (prove: 0.00, print: 0.00, other: 0.00) Prover steps counted: 10 Proof succeeded.